Located in The Manor Plaza on Newton Sparta Road in Andover, New Jersey, Dr. Michael T. Ward treats each of his patients with a caring and calming demeanor. Every effort is made to ensure that each patient’s experience is comfortable and relaxing, while receiving the quality care they deserve.
Dr. Ward practiced in Sparta, NJ for 18 years before relocating his dental practice to Andover. His dentist office provides many different services encompassing all phases of dentistry. Some of the procedures performed at Dr. Ward’s dental office are Orthodontics, including Invisalign; General Family Dentistry, Implant Crowns, Esthetic Dentistry, including Veneers, Porcelain Crowns and Composite Fillings, Root Canals and Extractions. We have nitrous oxide available for sedation.
Dr. Ward is supported by a highly trained staff of dental assistants, hygienists, treatment coordinators, billing specialists, and receptionists who will ensure that from initial contact through your lifetime of continued treatment your visits will be comfortable and stress free. We pride ourselves on upholding a professional atmosphere in a caring, friendly, relaxed environment.
Dr. Ward resides in Andover with his wife and four children. He spends his spare time coaching and is involved in many school and community activities.
- Graduated from Cook College, Rutgers University in 1988 with a Bachelor of Science Degree.
- Graduated from University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in 1992.
- Completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency in 1993.
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of International Association for Orthodontics
- Member of New Jersey Dental Association
- Member of Sussex County Dental Association